Monday 30 May 2011

My number one rule for travel photography

As you may have gathered from previous blog posts, I like to take photos while I'm travelling. After all, how else am I going to document and remember my adventures?

I don't profess to be any great expert on photography. I only have a point-and-shoot camera (but would really really like an SLR), and, reading books, looking at websites etc, I know I have a long way to go before my photos are any good.

All that said, however, I was reminded of a very important consideration while I was away over the weekend. So important (to me), I'm declaring it my number one rule for travel photography:

Always check the charge on your spare camera battery before you go out exploring a new city.

Here's hoping I remember it next time I go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment